FILM MAKING WORKSHOP (ON HOLD)
FOR TEENAGERS (14-17 YEARS)
NO ENROLMENTS ACCEPTED AT THE MOMENT
4:30pm – 6:00pm on Tuesdays
at the Studio plus other times at least 3 month
First session is FREE
Young Adults Film Making Workshop (14-17 years old) is designed to reach the alignment between crucial elements that shape the core of a real actor:
- Ability to feel the environment (fast adaptation and interpretation);
- Unique self-expression (creative and intuitive);
- Powerful self-presentation in front of cameras and audience.
In Actoring Academy we create a safe and supporting environment for young individuals to grow as personalities and professionals. Training guided by an experienced Director/Producer and involves various techniques, helping to reveal the unique potential of each student and offers a balanced course of theory and exercises, teaching how to develop and control it.
How does it look like?
- 2 hours of afternoon sessions;
- Once a week;
- Acting Theory + Individual and Group Practice;
- Attention to each student;
- Professionally equipped studio (real Cinema camera!);
- Group and personal work;
- Inspiring homework.
THE BEST PART…
- AFTER 3 MONTH WE WILL MAKE A SHORT MOVIE USING A REAL CINEMA STAGE SET!
So you can track the progress of young Actors also this might work as a reference for Casting Agencies!
- Strong acting background;
- A better version of yourself;
- Courage and knowledge serving to build your career;
- Like-minded people community.